Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

BSR

genie2b
Frequent Contributor
I'm a newbie to share trading and to this forum. I have been tracking this share for the last few months and would like to know what the general consensus is on this share?
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
Not applicable
If you can wait:A good Buy on the 50-day Moving Average ..(Running very hot as at and in Gamblers' Anonymous territory)
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Yup... the Price is in Power Uptrend and as of Tuesday Close, a short-term Down-bet at 22.80 could be in order as the price-action taps the Overbought side of said PowerChannel(extant since 14mar2007)..##..alas,no SSFs or PUTs on this one...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
BSR is one of my picks as well
0 Kudos
GL
Contributor
Genie - welcome. Why BSR? What makes you want to buy some, and how long do you intend on holding?
0 Kudos
dvd10
Occasional Contributor
I been watching this since R7 last year. Good buy, too me it is still cheap. Good earnings and they have big projects booked for two years ahead.
0 Kudos
genie2b
Frequent Contributor
Thanks GL, with the growth the last year it seems to be a promising share, I did get in at 19, the share is currently at it's highest , which is making me hesitant as everything that goes up must come down. The forum's last topic was in Feb so I got curious about the general feeling on this share.
0 Kudos