Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

BULL ??

jack12
Super Contributor
Suppose tomorrow we bleed? Its getting HOT we gonna have to put our shorts on.
0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
Russ
Super Contributor
We are due for a correction.I have just shorted agl,sab and oml.long ang but should have taken profit earlier.
0 Kudos
jack12
Super Contributor
Ta still long ams, ang, bti shorted ned, fsr, acl, ppc. Thinking to short exx and oml. but that might be a big basket of shorts to carry
0 Kudos
divz
Super Contributor
jack if i may ask what made you short fsr and ppc? only asking about these 2 as i watch them quite carefully and cannot see the short
0 Kudos
jack12
Super Contributor
FSR is trading in an accending triange also at resistance, I feel it cant break through, so must go down to gain momentum, below 200 day MA, PPC is trading at a resistance level of 32-33, low momentum above 200day MA, similar to FSR
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Jack, would you see OML as a short as well. been treading sideways for a few days under 9 and from what I see lowish volumes (not that this share actually ever has low volumes) so that would suggest a slight uncertainty and the market report recently was "rosy" on the weak side?
0 Kudos
divz
Super Contributor
ok.. i am tracking over a much shorter term
0 Kudos
jack12
Super Contributor
Yip, struggling on resistance 90 had 3 days and loosing momentum, 80% overbought, top of bol, good MAs, I am short to 75. Thinking drop back to 200day MA and the kick up to 100. That would be my gameplan. Set tight stoploss on the short because the rest might bring in some momentum next week.
0 Kudos