Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

BUY SIGNAL?

sasa
Regular Contributor
Has anybody else picked up a BUY signal on RBW? I've had it well below the 200MA, and oversold (amongst other indicators)?
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
Kipper
Contributor
Hi Saas Looks like a bounce off support a few days ago, and in a rising channel for a target of maybe 1750 or 1800.
0 Kudos
Kipper
Contributor
Hi Again Sasa But very tiny volume today.
0 Kudos
Ninja
Super Contributor
sasa, remeber the dow and jse both on resistance and fib resistance...if they break through you can count your eggs, if they reverse next week, make sure youre selling, not buying breasts.
0 Kudos
Kipper
Contributor
Hi Ninja. The whole market seems to be poised on a knife edge, looking for good picks seems almost impossible.
0 Kudos
prancing_horse
Super Contributor
A few months ago I thought RBW was a buy due to the price of maize, and soya oil cake coming off.They have both come off more since then,making it more of a buy, as I previously stated a chicken = egg+maize+soya,maize and soya have moved from R1800 and R4800/ton to R1200 and R3800 respectively.If they can maintain their selling price for a while, they are going to make a lot of tin.One must remember that Big daddy Remgro, want to delist RBW, so whenever a fair sized parcel of shares are sold, you don"t have to guess who the buyer is.
0 Kudos
sasa
Regular Contributor
Thx for the feedback - thought a target of ~1700 looked feasible - didn't consider other commodity prices, but some good learning for me to look wider than just pure TA. Just keep tight stop losses in place for now I think is the order of the day.
0 Kudos