Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

BUY the dips

Not applicable
Message from Chartist.... "Hope all the big dippers are still buying the dips!....Im luvin it" If you want to follow C and his trades you know where to go. By the way is it ok to post links? I see Simon says its OK.
0 Kudos
23 REPLIES 23
Fredsed
Super Contributor
caveat emptor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Gawd! I'm sorry I even asked!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Just bagged 350 points based on Chartist's guidance...whats wrong?....cat got all your tongues?...No one buying the dips?......time to learn to read a chart gentle men! and whatever jezebel is...
0 Kudos
BRE
Regular Contributor
you made more than the range so far, absolutely brilliant!!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
So you're already back? 4th banning on the way.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
No ... That's the pool boy or his bum chum
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I think he's already been banned again. After only one post. Good on you, OST!
0 Kudos
Electrox
Super Contributor
LOL, good laugh this
0 Kudos
Fredsed
Super Contributor
when did u ask - sweet phony
0 Kudos
Fredsed
Super Contributor
“And I saw a beast rising up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and on his horns ten crowns, and on his heads a blasphemous name.â€� Revelation 13:1.
0 Kudos
Fredsed
Super Contributor
Defenestration awaits ALL Jezebels and those who seek that name.
0 Kudos
venice
Super Contributor
Been watching this banter for some time,been around for long enough to have seen this nonsense before, been lead astray by chartists retrospective bearish nonsense when I didn't understand trading. Im gonna say this once trading is what happens in the moment on the day and your ability to read it, lets call this your edge your setup with a stop. It has nothing to do with your ability to predict especially in retrospect so its about understanding and trading. I once also thought chartist had something to teach but once I saw the quantity of his trades he takes the fact that he was in and out 100 times a day I realized even if he understands it he doesn't do it. His need to be right has cost many traders a lot of money when he calls it wrong i.e any day when the market goes up instead of down. What happened to the million rand challenge ect ect. Truely chartist desire and need to be on this forum is just sad why doesn't he take his tower of knowledge and go implement it make huge money and leave us fools alone. Im sure that chartist has something to teach but when listening take it with a pinch of salt and learn to take your own trades. and a final comment to riaan, trading is about being humble and receptive, boasting about your point score is poor form and predicting levels a market will reach shows a lack of insight and market experience. There you go done ranting, feels good, cheers for another 4 years
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Of course you totally ignore the fact that the market moved to within 70 points of his target, He once again encourages the Big Dippers to continue with their strategy. Lets talk when we are at 29750...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Quick update...he reshorted at 30 335 after taking profit yesterday..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
If you have not understood the message yet. We are not interested in Mark's comments on this forum. Why don't you stay and chat to your kin folk on his forum. It reminds of of a dog that you kick but he still keeps coming back for more...pathetic
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Great comments Venice. You should post more often
0 Kudos
Electrox
Super Contributor
good thats exactly wat we need, keep shorting all the way up.. we need you as cannon fodder..
0 Kudos
BRE
Regular Contributor
I'll second that
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Well, my first incarnation ended when horses trampled me to death and dogs ate my flesh. If any of my future incarnations end by defenestration it will be a doddle by comparison, let me tell you.
0 Kudos