Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

BUYING

kwagga
Super Contributor
Gold shares in my opinion are waiting to pop to the upside very soon. It's lagging recent R/$ gold price increases considerably.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
gold shares been waiting to pop for 20 years?
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
those heavy volumes on ANG and GFI yesterday are saying something.
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
Heavy volumes ?? I beg to differ.
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
Only one way traffic for GFI from here.....
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
and what about the heavy volumes on this forum?!
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
average daily volume 1,5 million yesterday's volume 3,8 million getit
0 Kudos
THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
But hot air isn't heavy...
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
HAR and ANG price movement today is an open invitation to buy into GFI's mediocure current share movement. I love this game. It's not often that you get an open invitiaion like this.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
but gold is heavy...so it can sink?
0 Kudos
topgun
Super Contributor
Yip, I can hear that Carlos Santana riff...
0 Kudos
THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
What - with all of this hot air to hold it aloft. Nevermind that I think one of these days it will fly away, borne on the the fiat gale.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
LOL...i hope it works out for you...i must admit though, ANG at 262 does look very inviting for a trade to about 320 and stop at 240
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
I'll only start hearing it when the NYSE opens and GFI starts moving over there. Currently trading @10230.
0 Kudos
Cedric_1
Contributor
Both ANG and GFI are scheduled for a break up soon but they are dependant on the gold price alone which may be a bit slower to jump. GLD is dependant on both price and exchange rate and it is the latter at present that has caused the current shift.
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
That's not always the case Cedric, but more often so than not.
0 Kudos
Fredsed
Super Contributor
Its all in the rhythm - (Al Gore Rhythm?). Process is power. Give it more process. No brain required - traders motto. Go Al, give it sum maw. Take it to the limit and add a byte.
0 Kudos
Cedric_1
Contributor
I sold ANG on 30th Mar, was proved right. Sold GFI on 10th April, jury still out but I'm still not happy with the signs and Gold price not giving the strong signal I want. Heavy in GLD but I bought far too early and will have to sit it out for a bit longer
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Have a 12-month view.I'm UP on GLD and DOWN on ANG.But hey....I'm not complaining.Gold shares will do their thing in 2012.= only 2 trades for 2012....I like it.
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
Great to have you back,VI.
0 Kudos