Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

BWI, any comments on this IPO????

Not applicable
BWI, any comments on this IPO????
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
ABuzz
Super Contributor
I've read all the info on it, and it appears to be a good one, only hassle is the small number of shares to be offered as IPO, which will probably see it oversubscribed by 15 - 20 times, so you aren't going to get many of them. Another hassle is that because it is so tightly held, will probably not be very fluid in the market, so you may have to sit with them for a while before being able to take profits. The early dividend is quite a nice move on their part though and will add some positive impetus to such a low value share. I'm waiting till they list and then I'll get in. CBH also looked very positive pre-listing and they are now down more than 15%, so general market sentiment could also play with this one.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Thanks ABuzz.....that makes a lot of sense what you say, I think I may also see what happends post listing...cheers. Will watch closely though, does look good
0 Kudos