Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Back to 400

jakals
Occasional Contributor
It seems that the consultants finally sold their 456 000 shares and stopped flooding the market. Jubilee should be back trading above 400 again soon.
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
SKALA
Super Contributor
Jakals, I am not up to speed here; what consultants?
0 Kudos
SKALA
Super Contributor
Found the info jakals. You could be correct; trading was allowed to start on 08 Dec.
0 Kudos
og
Frequent Contributor
I see Colin Bird started to buy again - always a good sign when he does that...
0 Kudos
jakals
Occasional Contributor
With limited buyers in the market the climb is not as fast as one would hope but once the festive season is over I think that's the last time one would see this share trade under 400 remember the shares issued to buy Breamore sold for 405 so that should be quite a strong platform.
0 Kudos
jakals
Occasional Contributor
I told you so!
0 Kudos
THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
Since the price for Jubilee is set in the UK where it trades well over a million shares a day - these additional shares might at most have opened an arbitrage gap between our illiquid market and the AIM price for a little while. They could hardly have really had an impact on the share price. HOWEVER - issuing them in the first place shows a trend that investors might interpreted negatively - ie. pay for everything with shares.
0 Kudos