Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Back to Gold

Big_Bucks
Super Contributor
With all this volatility and unpredictability ,I'm convinced investors are going to flock back to gold . Perhaps the next run will pull us over the 850 Dollar mark and along with it the gold stocks. I'm going long on Anglos call warrants. Any commments willbe appreciated.
0 Kudos
8 REPLIES 8
Brazen
Super Contributor
I need a drink, the world's gone f***ing crazy. I actually agree with Big Bucks. About gold that is.
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
Rather go for Gold EFT's. Even gold share's balls are harvested in volitale markets like these.
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
I meant volatile
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
Wait few more weeks. Let give a chance to the people that have shorted HAR
0 Kudos
CrownA
Super Contributor
There was a previous topic about this: Gold Price up, Gold Shares down -makes no sense. I agree with going for ETF - NewGold.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
There's always DRD! Up over 4% today. Of course that's after plummeting about 15% earlier in the week, but hey, who is counting?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I made 15k in gold two weeks ago in 1day, but with all this sheila going on at moment most that will be gone end week.I think i will go long in asa and keep buying bits if an as it drops.Metals r hot and tend to burn me
0 Kudos
geordie1
Super Contributor
Yes agree-in fact it's already happenned-I prefer platinum for same reasons as gold with a few more to keep the price pumping.stu
0 Kudos