Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Back to an old trusted money maker

Not applicable
Well I went long Fridasy again at 699 and have an initial out at 745/750. Anyone else in this share at the moment and would you expect to strech your legs to 765? I want to take my costs of the table at 750 and leave the rest but where to finally jumo out again?
0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
Not applicable
Right target achieved and taking initial investment off the table. The rest i will let run. Next stop 765. ;-)
0 Kudos
Ninja
Super Contributor
Nicely done CPS, I would expect this to run to end somewhere betwen 760 and 780.......a reversal candle will give you direction.....its now trying to push past the 50% retrace....
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
I see that Naomi prefers IMP now,as its Stoch shows that it is about to run ,in her opinion.Declararion date of its interim is tomorrow.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I must agree with her, been hugging that 185/190 mark for a while now and setting up for a good run. I might consider joining her...tnx
0 Kudos
Surf_Rat
Super Contributor
I tried to short at 750 but no lomger allowing shorts ( I wonder why Not ) ???
0 Kudos
Not applicable
SurfRat, so you are back, Knew you could not stay away ;-) Great to see you. I am seeing this short position opening as well but have not actively engaged it. DId you at least ride the long? BTW I decided to close the entire position so am out of AMS completely right now.
0 Kudos
Surf_Rat
Super Contributor
The long on sasol had less risk
0 Kudos