Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Baffled with BS - Interconnection fees

kwagga
Super Contributor
Cell phone company margins will become increasingly under pressure. The good times are gone. Saturation levels have been reached in SA. The interconnect fee spectacle is also a political ploy to divert the sheep with a short attention span and short term memory away from the bigger issues like how we are in the process of being screwed by all the parastatals and government institutions that suck tax payers money and keep mismangement and corruption alive and prospering - SAA, SABC, Eskom, Dep of Health, Police Service, Correctional Service. So what if we save R20 per month from interconnection fees? At least these companies are run properly, are profitable, have a huge social footprint in SA, and don't need government intervention from people that run a classic circus act. All this while we are screwed by hundreds and thousands of rands monthly on electricity bills because like always a small portion of tax payers needs to carry the rest of the electricity consumers that are also non-payers. I feel like freaking marching and kicking some politician (a banker will also do) in the nuts at the Union Buildings. I need to vent my anger - any suggestions.
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
Not applicable
chill boet have a smoke and chill cant lose your cool else u end up dead man walking just got to roll with the punches and chill out Live in the bubble, i got a great bubble stress free apart from when my shares dont perform like now but what the hell life aint that bad
0 Kudos
topgun
Super Contributor
Sit tight...this freak show is only starting and is bound to get much more interesting...as SA only fairly recently crossed the tipping point. The debate around Eskom, a key national asset, is all about obfuscation, dishonesty, denial and utter incompetence...and typifies what is occurring at all levels of the state. While the country was running out of electricity, "loosenut" Erwin was trying to sign Alcan to set up an aluminium plant at Coega. Now to get out of the R47bn Airbus deals...this is what happens in a leadership vacuum.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Police Minister Nathi Mthethwa flitted across the country while racking up a bill of more than half a million rand at the five-star Hilton Hotel. This is not merely enough luxurys to compensate him for his great work and ambition. He has clearly a passion for his job, and he strives for a better life for all. All we as citizens have to do is work together to do more so that the reciever of my revenue can reward our hardworking ministers.
0 Kudos
striker
Super Contributor
This incompetent,corrupt Govt. needs a wake up.Much the same way the ANC achieved it's goals through mass action and civil disobedience,just maybe it's time for mass protest.For starters, taxpayers should withold further payments,until all thieving officials have been prosecuted and all the inept one's removed. This conntry is in meltdown, and something's got to give real soon lest we slide into oblivion !!!
0 Kudos
SKALA
Super Contributor
Ek is ook hoog die moer in. Die ministers en almal ondertoe steel ons geld op 'n "wettige manier" met duur motors en moerse salarisse tewyl in een sy basiese pligte kan of wil uitvoer nie. Die dat pres Zuma die klomp vandag probeer vasvat. Dis tyd om 'n voorbeeld van 'n hele paar te maak. Ek sal graag met Malema begin. Wys my waar hy woon/werk en-----!!! Dis tyd dat ons gewone burgers optree; ons weet mos hoe.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Caution: Contents hot after heating
0 Kudos