Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Banks

Not applicable
Selling levels: Absa: R100 Firstrand: R17 Standard: R92
0 Kudos
9 REPLIES 9
platsak
Super Contributor
Doesnt look like it will reach these levels mkadir?
0 Kudos
BRE
Regular Contributor
Why would you want to sell at any level? Support and resistance levels are there to be broken. Just set your stop losses and set it higher as the price moves up.
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
Surely depends what u are holding,this morning i sold my call warrants in SBK,ASA and NED,did exceedingly well for a change,don't want to hold over the week end to avoid the time decay.I shall study the market on Monday again,nothing goes up in a straight line so there might be a reversal depencding on factors then present.
0 Kudos
BRE
Regular Contributor
Sure Barry, geared instruments are a different story
0 Kudos
Electrox
Super Contributor
look what happened last time the banks rallied to/close their 200ema. Today definetly was a good day to close all calls on banks. omo
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I know it won't reach these levels at this point thats why i say sell.
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
Action for next week>>A question mark still has to be put on the future actions of Tito and his inflation targets. The simple talk of pausing with his rates increase may drive the banks to the 200 EMA.
0 Kudos
platsak
Super Contributor
After about 20 trades Im glad to say I dont own a single banking share anymore. Although I problably sold too soon and had to take a knock it was not nearly as bad as it would have been if I had too exit Monday. Looks too me that theres a few shorts coming up after this lightning run.
0 Kudos
platsak
Super Contributor
Looks like they are losing their shine today. Looks like the party is wrapping up.
0 Kudos