Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Bargain Shares!!!!!!

asylum
Super Contributor
DRD @ 429 any takers! Last Chance!
0 Kudos
11 REPLIES 11
Not applicable
and old Doofey said last week that it was at a good price tsk tsk tsk
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
Let it make a cute bottom down at 380 then we can pull the pens down.
0 Kudos
topgun
Super Contributor
DROOY (NASDAQ listing code) should change to DROOP
0 Kudos
Pleiades
Frequent Contributor
Do I assume you mean a bargain on a Short.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I do not understand FUNDAMENTALLY ON THE BALANCE SHEET why this Share is getting hurt.It's not the Gold price.It's not the Weaker Rand profile.They have excellent Big-Banker proxy votes.They even have a licence for a massive new Mining expedition with plenty Reserves in the ground..So, what is it ? The Sentiment has a 'Fear and loathing" element about it....A contrarian buy signal ? ### TA-wise at R4.50 = MAJOR SUPPORT LEVEL. ( with a quick upside to R6.80 quite possible.)We see far more Volumes from Sep2005 till present.Also, a massive Divergence between Monthly MACD = Positive vs Price = negative since 28Nov2003. Looks like a big Pump-and-Dumper just setting up quietly...for the PUMP !
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
Closing of the mines in the far East doesn't help. If production in SA can be stable with the leverage the company holds with regards to the Gold price it can do even better than the 2001 rally. Remains to be seen.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Dudes also issue shares fastern' Zim prints currency. I think they use scrip to paper the walls of their offices.
0 Kudos
GL
Contributor
Fundamentally, on the balance sheet, this share has a Net Asset Value of about 23c.
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
The new kids on the block AFO and SIM also got low NAVs: 27c 30c
0 Kudos
Wumpus
Frequent Contributor
this share has broken its major support of 430. I won't touch this share now with a 10 foot pole. There is no safety net remaining. IMHO this share will trade uder R1 in the future - and still remain expensive!! Rather invest in a real share, with real prospects: MTX (as in Metorex, not the melting ice cream company), SOL and JDG. Even ADH has been doing good.
0 Kudos
Tango
Super Contributor
fundamentally, DRD have shown a complete lack of respect for their existing shareholders by issuing new shares under the terms of a general resolution. Yes, technically they can do it, but they deserve to go to hell. They got what was coming when the market beat them down.
0 Kudos