Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Bargain

Wizard
Super Contributor
Now is the time to get in. OMO
0 Kudos
26 REPLIES 26
Vano
Regular Contributor
I hope you are right, Wiz, I made a loss on this counter, so I am rather wary of it. There just seemed to be no end to the troubles they had...do you think the production problems have now been rectified?
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
The graph look good...directors have bought into the stock. I think it's good enough to go to the 200 EMA in not more than 2 months from now!!!
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
wiz, bargined based on what? coz if you looking at previous highs I refer you to the ddt chart. an the uu chart looks horrid (an that's me being polite) .
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
I wonder if Ditzy bought UUU..I remember telling her 110 was a very high price when less than 12 month previous it was at R4 now its back at those levels..it trully is amazing how big the moves on the "trader Favorites" have been.
0 Kudos
platsak
Super Contributor
Better bargains out there if youre brave enough to enter after this huge bounce.
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
Put it on your watchlist.. ;)
0 Kudos
Not applicable
OK, so what does Simon recommend? I was just about to buy? Now I'm re-thinking
0 Kudos
MichaelR
Regular Contributor
I bought a few recently and hope that the uranium price rockets , otherwise a dog !http://www.miningweekly.com/article.php?a_id=146160
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
boring stuff like waiting for a technical buy signal, or checking the fundamentals. But don't buy because of where the price once was.
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
Today it's going to jump 50% and I wonder if any buy signals will be generated.
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
or maybe sell signals :)
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
expectations are for the uranium price to go nowhere for some time. In fact some suggesting lower rather then higher over the next year or so.
0 Kudos
Running_bull
Frequent Contributor
Wiz getting in, or getting out? Def not one of my favourite picks, but not a bad returns commencing from your post! Nice call.
0 Kudos
Mpow3r
New Contributor
good call about today Wiz
0 Kudos
Baggins
Not applicable
not so difficult to predict - just go to www.tsx.com and see how its done the night before
0 Kudos
Running_bull
Frequent Contributor
i had a look, but couldnt find where it says the price will be in 5 days. have you got the link for that page?
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
Keep it. Today there might be a bit of a pull back, but medium term the story is Long
0 Kudos
Olly
Occasional Visitor
You do all no that the Klerksdorp operation has been put under care and maintenance. All development has been put on hold and staff laid off. Check out fin24.com 22/10/08
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
Hopefully they will close another operation...SOOON!
0 Kudos