Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Bargain

Galuc
Super Contributor
Good call, didn't get in this morn so lost the bus, had a great run. Is there still more to come or do we have to wait for them to close another mine? lol
0 Kudos
Running_bull
Frequent Contributor
what gives wizman? no trend change, no formation, no level broken, just a bounce? but 100%? green again when i wake up for sure.
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
Be patient...there is more to come. Don't let the occasional volatility through u out. It should go to 30 (200EMA).
0 Kudos
Not applicable
OK Wizz, what do you know about UUU? It must be something, as the charts did not look up until yesterday.
0 Kudos
Running_bull
Frequent Contributor
lol, well uve been spot on so far. but i cant see it, so its not a buy for me. its a pity, cos 100% in 3 days or so isnt bad :)
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
If u think the risk is too much reduce the exposure. With some of the profits buy the dog I see it wants to run again.
0 Kudos
Running_bull
Frequent Contributor
What! the dog?! yeh looking to make a move, but made my money and got out happy ever after. think im sitting that one out too...
0 Kudos