Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Be aware..be very aware

Taurus
Super Contributor
After having R2700,00 lying in my trading account for 2 weeks, available to transfer or trade any time i wanted to i sold some share and baught some aswell.Monday morning i had R8000,00 to trade with but o..nothing!!! to transfer to my personal account, after phoning the lady at OST she said to me that i have to wait for fundsto settle but that im welcome to transfer the R2700,00 for a minimul fee off R39,50!!!..when i qeuried her about the fact that the funds where available for 2 weeks she appologised and said she would transfer it normaly and that she would refer it to the IT department because it must be asoftware probleme!!!!!...so guys and girls be aware.
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Not applicable
The IT department does not seem to be on the ball. I had quotes balance reducing after I set up some trades when the market was closed and was promised a refund which I did not get. Currently have had a query in that has been referred to IT dept and after days have not had any comeback.
0 Kudos