Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Be careful of window dressing.

john_1
Super Contributor
good morning boys and girls, if you are think of going short, think again. Suits all around the world will be buying this market to ensure those big bonus payouts. So watch out for the pump today as its finacial year end. OMO
0 Kudos
19 REPLIES 19
Wizard
Super Contributor
Ahhh johny, just sell your calls buy shorts and u will feel much better by the end of today!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
well spotted John. Also both dow and SP did not break any support levels yesterday. Me still thinks we have a bit of a rally before the big fall....better as shorts get cheaper. Remember asia down primarily because of currency strength.Adios
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
well u might have a point there!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
That sounds about in line with my Wed Thurs next week for the big shorts to be placed,.. Well, dare i mention anything without Captain America coming down on me,.. ETA Friday 7th March,..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
ok this had all just confirmed my decision to go short in a big way...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I would wait chartist,. Monday Tuesday could come back a while,.. News out next week that should start the turn,..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
when people try putting a picture together like this and start selling a position to themselves you know its the time to take the opposite position....
0 Kudos
Not applicable
In all honesty,.. my opinion is worth jack,.. I follow the sky,.. She's the one with the underlying score,.. Well again, that could just be my opinion,..
0 Kudos
DCTrader
Super Contributor
That was my argument yesterday C... but better to keep quiet than make a fool of yourself by predicting a 3.4456% drop in the DOW on 7 March 2008 at 16:45...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Why not put your head on the block,.. I mean this is "Futures" after all,.. duh,.. Why don't you give ol Captain Morgan a call regarding such,..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Sitting on the fence won't get you anywhere, sore butt maybe,..
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
dixie,the people who live opposite me alway complain when i window dress.
0 Kudos
mbk
Contributor
Preston. Its cos u ugly
0 Kudos
kr_pto
Super Contributor
it might be the dress itself.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
damn ugly dress,it is ruining my handsome glow.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Funny Preston. Funny. Good to see you're over the break-up with Super.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Preston ..u have an address for me?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
kr_pto
Super Contributor
best you be specific on the colour and style there chart. apparently the neighbours reckon some are downright ugly...
0 Kudos