Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Bears are out today!

DEP
Super Contributor
Further market direction will come later this afternoon from the Yankee bears/bulls. My bet is that the Yankee are looking for an excuse to take profit...I am staying on the sideline.
0 Kudos
13 REPLIES 13
DEP
Super Contributor
What do you do when the tpoi is 1.4% down? Wait, buy or sell? Just interested. I am waiting...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
AGL on stop lose triggered this morning, still have WEZ-SOL
0 Kudos
DEP
Super Contributor
Sol is look good, out preforming Topi.
0 Kudos
cfm
Super Contributor
Ask your system and listen to it.
0 Kudos
DEP
Super Contributor
my system says wait...
0 Kudos
BABYBOY
Regular Contributor
yep def. tomorrow will be down in the morning for abt 1 hour then... the sky is the limit... rain come rain go. but theres alittle more left. just hang in guys the storm will pass soon...
0 Kudos
DEP
Super Contributor
Babyboy, how do you know what is up and what is down tomorrow?
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
DEP - this oak is playing everybody....and everybode is falling for it !
0 Kudos
DEP
Super Contributor
Best way to invest in any market is to do your own research and not follow just any advice.i.e.work out a system that works for you, whereby you can manage fear/greed.
0 Kudos
DEP
Super Contributor
S&P futures vs fair value: -5.7. Nasdaq futures vs fair value: -8.0. Early indications suggest stocks will open sharply lower. While there aren't any specific news items to account for the negative disposition, it's not surprising to see a market ripe for a pullback prompt investors to take some money off the table."yahoo finance"
0 Kudos
DEP
Super Contributor
Dow, S&P 500 and Nasdaq down over 0.46%
0 Kudos
JohnnyCash
Super Contributor
Am so exited Im jumping up in down in my chair and that does not help the fact that Im trying to sit on my hands to prevent me from doing anything..... If this is the start of the May sell, which it could be in all likelihood, given that the DOW has not done much retracement, come June there'll be some cherry (share) picking to do!!!
0 Kudos
DEP
Super Contributor
I am also sitting on my hands. A pull back will be health for the market.
0 Kudos