Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Beige...Anyone?

Not applicable
Any experience with this share anyone? It seems to move between 2 and 3c all the time 33.3% move...not bad but not many trades Any ideas?
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
Actually - it's 50% - since you can only go long. There's no volume at 3c though so it is only for "buying and holding." Here's a big answer for a nothing share... this thing is trading under insolvent circumstances. The BEE holding company is in a great position to take advantage of this and strip the minorities of their shares if they so wish. Interest rates have gone up twice and are due to rise again. It had a chance a few years back - I even held a position which I cleared at the world's smallest profit. Since then - it has all been downhill - If the company is not wound up, I suspect the end game is: LION MATCH will allow it to be delisted and then charitably give minorities 0,000...1 cents per share to go away.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Wow..!!! Thanks Threshold Hmm.. interesting info..tnx
0 Kudos