Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Best Buys for the Week?

platsak
Super Contributor
Whats the best buys for the week?
0 Kudos
18 REPLIES 18
peekay
Frequent Contributor
Look in the SALE section, all items marked down by at least 25%. Those are the ones with the big RED signs on it.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
LOL! That sounds like JDG...
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
kwagga, do you think HAR is becoming worthwhile again?
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
Almost everyone, including people like (Harry Shultz and Richard Russell mind you) expects gold to break through $775, then $800 and then new all time highs with occasional pull backs. HAR's NAV per share = R60, which in my world means is dirt cheap at the moment. With gold on a fresh 28 year high I think this share offers great potential and value over the longer term. I think all the bad news has been factored into the current price, but I suggest you wait for the turn in the share price before you pile into this one. I thought it might turn on the low 70's, and look where we are now. One other interesting fact, RECM, Piet Viljoen's asset management company own quite a bit of HAR in their funds, and one thing they specialize in is quality and value, so you decide.omo
0 Kudos
SKALA
Super Contributor
I like UUU at these levels. Also ARL waking up.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Thanks, I'll keep watching with a finger on the trigger...
0 Kudos
DEP
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
BusyBee
Contributor
S&B - got in at 1750
0 Kudos
platsak
Super Contributor
Beware. Its Chartist's opinion that one should stay clear of Harmony for a while. See his new posting.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Yeah, we shouldn't be too hasty with HAR. There may be a good opportunity coming, but it's not time to pile in yet
0 Kudos
Not applicable
MLA is back in 1 year trend line expect it to go up
0 Kudos
platsak
Super Contributor
LN-Beware Mittal is taking quite a plunge this morning.
0 Kudos
SKALA
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
THX for the warning platsak but i am already in - looked at the trends look good hoping this is just a bounce - also steel prices looking good waiting to see
0 Kudos
SKALA
Super Contributor
UUU moving nicely after rumours were dealt with.
0 Kudos
platsak
Super Contributor
LN-Youre call on Mittal were a good one.Look at it go
0 Kudos
prof
Regular Contributor
i still think adw is a win /ive beeen punting this share since it was R290 not long ago
0 Kudos