Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Best Dividend

theyoungster
Super Contributor
what shares have the best, highest dividend yeild?
0 Kudos
11 REPLIES 11
Not applicable
Buy Finweek and look in the back
0 Kudos
striker
Super Contributor
Highveld steel is right up there.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
highveld was as a result of special dividends .. Q is if they will continue to pay them ??
0 Kudos
striker
Super Contributor
Well Simon,they have being paying good div's since 2005.
0 Kudos
striker
Super Contributor
Cont. - I dont really care what the dividend is labelled - bottom line is shareholders got good returns .
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
sure, but maybe (just maybe) the steel industry is a slightly (just slightly) different place today then it was 2005-2008 ??
0 Kudos
Maddog
Regular Contributor
For divs I really like apexi A & B plus they did not did toooo badly with the rest of the market......there divs are fairly constant anf they pay quarterly
0 Kudos
striker
Super Contributor
Sure , things are different everywhere.Share prices, incl. HVL's, reflect that difference.
0 Kudos
steve_1
Frequent Contributor
Are the Apexhi divs also "tax free"?
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
sure .. but 'got' is the important word .. what will they get goign forward ?? that's what matters ..
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
No tax has to be paid as they are property units and they pay interest not dividends....By the way,APEXHI A,B and C will dissappear at month end,i'm not to sure of the actual dates and we are going to receive REDEFINE units up to the value of our holdings.
0 Kudos