Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Best onder 10c stocks

of
Frequent Contributor
what are the best under 10c stocks at the moment
0 Kudos
23 REPLIES 23
theyoungster
Super Contributor
PPE NAV=43cps market price =17cps , very undervalued
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
this question is a bit like asking, which horses with odds of more than 1000/1 are going to win the Durban July
0 Kudos
Not applicable
The dog of dogs, Awethu, has posted growing earnings for 2 years now and is under cautionary at the moment. Sitting at 11c today and saw 3c nary a month or 3 ago. Of course it saw 30c nary a year ago.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I think you can still buy those OXO stock cubes for under 10c
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
stocks under 10c best left as they are pretty much busted .. an is they going to recover and head for 100c or 200c or 500c you'll have plenty of time to buy them at much less risky levels ..
0 Kudos
platsak
Super Contributor
Simon is problably right. With that caveat said I have my eye on Bonatla at 8c with a target at 40c and Beige at 8c with a target of the early 20's. Bonatla making a few aquisitions in the tough times and soap on a rope being the only Christmas prezzies this year Beige should do ok.
0 Kudos
of
Frequent Contributor
what about faritec (FRT) new management fair turnover staff reduced wheres the snag?
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
but why a company on the brink of bankruptcy ?? sure they may turn it around, eventually .. but what of the risks .. better putting your money on #36 at the casanio ..
0 Kudos
Shaun_Siddall
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
of
Frequent Contributor
I had a look they sell muti not so good prospects lets go back to the drawing board I do think 10c is a good limit constraint for the fundies to wreck there brains ....
0 Kudos
topgun
Super Contributor
Wise beyond your years...but with the usual risk caveats of course.
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
Ja,imu up 33% today to 4c.Maybe this is the start of a run back up to 160.he he!
0 Kudos
hippo
Contributor
Where it will then join Beige to better its all time high and reach R11.00? Who knows??
0 Kudos
of
Frequent Contributor
looked at results and spoke to IMU today I see what Simon means they need large cash injection to move forward
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
I meant FRT, but it does apply to IMU .. in fact probably to all stocks under 10c ..
0 Kudos
of
Frequent Contributor
Simon I spoke to IMU it was very enlightening in future it seems a good habit to engage with the companies as a ex buss person I pick up so much from a simple 10 min conversation. How many other traders engages companies
0 Kudos
cope
Frequent Contributor
imu can start working on there website. the only thing i can work out they do is that you must donate money to a child.
0 Kudos
of
Frequent Contributor
aggreed the smaller companies can also do with consulting to make them more visible for traders most dont even have a discription of their activities on this site
0 Kudos