Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Bets for good/bad results

logotino
Contributor
You guys rate the results are going to be good?
0 Kudos
15 REPLIES 15
Russ
Super Contributor
oml ok,omo.But seriously,keep an eye on that right shoulder.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
i see that right shoulder eventually forming a reverse head and shoulders...the reverse head has already formed at support of 2662, and that support is at 200 EMA....so OML is going back to the neckline at the high of 3614, will come back and then go thru 3614 to fulfil the reverse head and shoulders target at 3566...i think the results will be good ...
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
and i always add to my long term portfolio at the 200EMA, so added already...if head and shoulders pans out, then will go thru 200EMA and i will buy more when it goes UP thru the 200EMA.. i dont really worry about results once i own the share,,,,therafter its just "price"...
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
When was oml at 3614?
0 Kudos
ndabs
Frequent Contributor
now there's a trade i wanted to close this morning when I saw the Nikkei
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
what's the correlation between Nikkei and OML ??
0 Kudos
ndabs
Frequent Contributor
none that I know off..... maybe I should rephrase that
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
G_V_V
Super Contributor
What has good results got to do with making money trading a share? I remember buying 1000 OML shares @ R15.81 on 23/8/2005 and now I still have 1000 shares but have made R112,550 profit including dividends trading the share.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
So, OML up 5.5 percent...
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
hey Russ, can you see the reverse head and shoulders forming....
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
Yes,Rams,I saw it from the start,even though your directions were wonky!The larger H and S which I pointed out has now become a failed H and S.I find this interesting because lately various technical analysts have been commenting on the many H and S formations that are still forming the right shoulder.I say interesting because others might also fail which often leads to a strong move up.I think the topi and alsh might also be examples of this.I wasn't in oml,I just suggested that he keep an eye on it.But well done on getting it right.I am still happily watching tkg go ever higher (remember when I suggested bonding the house and throwing everything into it?).Win some,lose some,but run with the winners for as long as possible!
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
i am in OMl and just wanted to show how differenlty we can look at charts...if results were good...revers head and shoulders, if bad.. head and shoulders...
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
Yes,also raises the question of whether to anticipate a breakout or whether to wait for it.
0 Kudos
FEK
Super Contributor
Whats happening to Old Mutual today ?
0 Kudos