Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Beware - Price Streamer prices behind

kr_pto
Super Contributor
Notice on main page and seems from streamer itself that volume spike has caused delay in the feed.
0 Kudos
24 REPLIES 24
Not applicable
piece of s h i t !!!!!!!!!!!!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
more worried about playing netnanny than fixing problems that have persisted not for days weeks or even months but for years!!!this i not difficult...just fire the supplier....or maybe thats too easy as you wont have anyone to blame
0 Kudos
Not applicable
sorry,. our money back guarantee does not apply,.. last bad experience on this platform,..!!!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
and as for the recent c r a p about we always tell you when there is a problem.....where is this?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Nothing to see here folks,. now get on back to a merry days trading,..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Not your fault Simon obviously,. but c'mon,... these guys peddle a piece of ***** and you were worried about AVG,..!?!?
0 Kudos
kr_pto
Super Contributor
simon, a suggestion comes to mind. cant the system auto post an entry on the forum at the same time as the main page warning comes up? or if that is manually captured by tech support, cant the process be extended to ensure they post on the forum too?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
how about you get serious about customer service and send an sms when there is a problem like most other decent trading platforms...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Chartist,.!? are you implying that this is a decent trading platform,..lolol
0 Kudos
kr_pto
Super Contributor
baby steps for the boys. one fine day we may yet get sms.
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
havent you read ost is the market leader when it comes to online trading so why should they care.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Funny how the other DECENT trading platforms we are currently running handled that all fine,.. so fine,. we were able to make monies off the whole adventure,. Funny that,... IS this just SA madness!?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Their Lawyers told them to outsource the streamer so's as to avoid any legal issues regarding misrepresentation of figures,...
0 Kudos
Picky
Regular Contributor
hey dixie whats happening, see graph is sporting a impressive boner
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Ya Ya,. at least i can laugh about it,.. Wanna pick your tooth or what!?
0 Kudos
Picky
Regular Contributor
Lol, was busy watching candy shed some "light" on another channel, she suggested a long call!!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
LOL,.. can you see that boner stickin thru my shorts,.. lolol
0 Kudos
Not applicable
the word "Fiasco" comes to mind,..
0 Kudos
Picky
Regular Contributor
dow up 2.2% , how does she do it?
0 Kudos