Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Big Bother is human after all...

Not applicable
Richard, thanks for the condolences. Catch you guys on www.page88.co.za Now you can have AvS pearls of wisdom in totally unadulterated form...if I believed in God I would ask him to help you ...
0 Kudos
17 REPLIES 17
Not applicable
great to see your name here !
0 Kudos
liquid
Contributor
I've been trying to register with Page88 for almost two years - please can someone tell me what i'm missing? I love their site ;)
0 Kudos
Not applicable
last one I am afriad...just wanted to thank Richard (and welcome AvS back) I am sure the whole level of discourse and excahnge will be lifted. by the way ...lots of nice charts at www.page88.co.za
0 Kudos
Not applicable
last one I am afriad...just wanted to thank Richard (and welcome AvS back) I am sure the whole level of discourse and exchange will be lifted. by the way ...lots of nice charts at www.page88.co.za
0 Kudos
liquid
Contributor
this is the error I get when i try to register ... jmail.SMTPMail error '8000ffff' WSAGetLastError() returned 10051, Network is unreachable /forum/register.asp, line 48.... When I then try to reregister the error msg is "Sorry but that username already exists!"
0 Kudos
liquid
Contributor
I've just tried to register again (about my 50th try) and got the same error. There is no way to contact the guys who run the site on the site. I really fed up with thinking of new usernames every time I try to register on page88. Simon what the prob here?
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
Just registered....one time shoe shine !!
0 Kudos
liquid
Contributor
I've tried on different PCs, different email address, different browsers and NO JOY. AAARRRRGGGGG!!!!! Trueman please help. I've been to your seminar - have a degree in IT and still I'm not able to get into the friggen site. I would really like to join your discussion. this is so annoying.....
0 Kudos
Kipper
Contributor
Liquid: I've got exactly the same problem, used diferent addresses and names. If you find a way, please post it! Who is the system administrator - some one can surely fix this.
0 Kudos
liquid
Contributor
k, ja i've dropped you guys a line at [email protected]. kipper good to know I'm not alone in this...
0 Kudos
Kipper
Contributor
Liquid: also done that, included all the nick-names I tried and addresses so that the admin guys can clear them away for the next try.
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
have same problem won't accept any bloody user name.
0 Kudos
PaulC
Super Contributor
Chartist, Love the new nick on page88. Good to see you havnt lost your sense of humor :) - P
0 Kudos
CAB
Contributor
I assume that is "Assboy"??? Scary Chartist...scary!!
0 Kudos
Wumpus
Frequent Contributor
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Not sure I can take advise or abuse from a guy who chose to call himself assboy! Chartist you are one sick individual.
0 Kudos