Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Big move comming.

Roniqua
Contributor
What do you think. Short term. Big move in either direction.
0 Kudos
83 REPLIES 83
barry_1
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Of course the direction is important so you need to be right on that one I guess.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Yeah we soon to break through that resistance, around 81 now.. Looking like good things to come.. maybe a quick 20% move.
0 Kudos
Fredsed
Super Contributor
I expect a fundamental shift for all markets, a rotation of sectors. A pull back on Baltic Dry is now overdue. Watching US$-gold for disconnect. Expect an unexpected bull market for gold shares into Feb 2010. This one is not for the sceptics or feint hearted.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
bwabwahaha .. post of the week .. "Expect an unexpected" ..
0 Kudos
HateGauteng
Super Contributor
I'm just waiting for Har to break out of the pennat pattern that its formed. Hopefully by next week, I need the money!!!!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Usually when you "need" the money it does not play in your favour. However changing the mindset to wanting the money usually works. Difference between urgency/emotion and desire/non-emotion...a little Friday philosophy
0 Kudos
HateGauteng
Super Contributor
Don't want to get drunk and stupid, need to get drunk and stupid!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Nope you need to breath, drink water and eat food to live. everything else is a want..... You make the choice to get drunk, it aint a requirment to get you to tomorrow (maybe to get laid) but you choose when to start and when to stop. You choose to get drunk because yor mates do it, you had a cr@ppy week, you feel you need to forget something etc, but tomorrow the same problems plus a headache are with you and that ugly chick you picked up is lying next to you ;-).
0 Kudos
Fredsed
Super Contributor
Some more from the immortal Oscar: Life is too important to be taken seriously; I am not young enough to know everything; experience is one thing you can't get for nothing. Lap it up.
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
HateGauteng - By now you must be nestled it your new location in KZN. You've tried luck at making a living from trading and now realize that it's not that easy. If I recall you took a 15k knock a few days ago. You also stated that were going to use your pension money 150k to start trading. If you trade equities right now you're in for a tough time. If you need to put bread on the table you can't sit around and wait for equity to complete a formation some time in the future. You need to trade an index like the TOP40 on a daily basis with a tried and tested trading system. I suggest you talk to someone like John for some pointers or you might find your butt back in Gauteng behind a desk minus a pension sooner than you think. omo
0 Kudos
HateGauteng
Super Contributor
Almost recovered the R15K but now down R10K . . . still waiting for breakout. Either that or TA is another belief system. Actually I got the good looking chick the next day while I was hungover. Had to drive 2 hours though!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Well I shorted it yesterday already, so lets see who is going to be smiling next week
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Skaap, IMO you chose the right dorection for the next few days...so I will smile or cry with you
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Not applicable
This week is going to be a big one ;-)
0 Kudos
HateGauteng
Super Contributor
Miners went up in the east, hope this follows on in the rest of the world.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I am tempted to cover my short, but this rally is based on a premise that the USD is still weakening. IMO it is sitting heavily on support still, and hasn't shown signs of breaking down further.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Erm...Hello wake up, R/GOLD is closing in on 9,000
0 Kudos