Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Big sellers around.....

Not applicable
Maybe the market is waiting for the next set of results before they consider ADW? What's going on Prof?
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
prof
Regular Contributor
i heard a big institution is selling.needs to get into cash.i heard it will be a couple of days still.trading statement out soon mabe a week or so.greg le ***** of stockpicker still rates it a his favourite stock in his latest letter sent out on tues.he believes anexcellent buyin opportunity,its a share not for the speculators and day traders.its a long term stock
0 Kudos
prof
Regular Contributor
im holding a huge wack of them and not worried ,i know the results will be good .its just market sentiment that is the worry and world markets
0 Kudos
CAB
Contributor
I see ADW are on the agenda for the ALT-X session that OST has arranged for next week but unfortunately it is already fully booked. Big pity as I really wanted to meet them - if anyone on the forum is booked please share the info, spread the good news!
0 Kudos
platsak
Super Contributor
Frank Black likes the share as well. Got a load at the unbelievable price of 316 last week and sold for a nice profit. Will problably buy into anty weakness as the share seems to bounce back in jiffy after any good news. Directors keeps buying.
0 Kudos
CAB
Contributor
Yup, that's probably the biggest attraction for this share at the moment - the way the directors are buying every time the price dips. Methinks they know something!! Like, their results are going to be stellar and the share is currently way under priced. But, like Prof says, this one is not for buy and hold using futures....ask me about that strategy!
0 Kudos