Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Billiton

Not applicable
Ingabe iBIL isazobuyela ku 230-240 range soon? Iyangicindezela iBIL.Le Rio Tinto deal ne Billiton imoshile.Ngibona ukuthi ngithathe iPut warrant.Kukhona onombono kule share?
0 Kudos
12 REPLIES 12
Pam_1
Regular Contributor
Not only the market but now also the posts are becoming Greek to me. I don't understand a damn thing any more!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
It is not Greek its Zulu.The post is about Billiton seems like going down forever since Rio Tinto talk.Buy a ZULU book easy to learn just like Chinesse.
0 Kudos
Pam_1
Regular Contributor
Ngiabonga baba.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Kulungile.You see its easy just like trading touch and go to the bank.
0 Kudos
sk_1
Super Contributor
Like hell Zulu is easy to learn. They say you have to suck it off the sweat of your mother's breast otherwise you will never speak it properly! I majored in Zulu and Anthro at varsity and I can tell you it's hard. I produced the programme "Siyafunda" on SABC some 20 years ago for which I got the Star Tonight award for the best educational programme in South Africa but I doubt whether we taught the guys "thru whose ears the sun can shine" (Zulu expression) more than Sawubona!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Hdk if Zulu is hard like you stated,why most Africans communicate in IsiZulu? Congratulations on your award.
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
No one finds the language he is born into difficult.It is learning a new language later in life that is difficult-the older you are the more difficult it becomes (fact,not just my opinion).
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Stewardesses is the longest word typed with only the left hand.
0 Kudos
Project_Directo
Super Contributor
MANPAT where you get the 230-240 range, hope it was a reputable sangoma, mate.lol
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Practice make perfect.fact not my opinion
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I bought a put because I could see my Sangoma this time she got it wrong.I see BIL going to 200-210 level.Anyway I am just following the trend because trying to predict the future sometimes does'nt pay.
0 Kudos
dimitrius
Regular Contributor
I remember that programme well. Was it really 20 years ago?
0 Kudos