Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Bio tech comp

koos2
Super Contributor
Are any listed and if so are any worth investing in? Seems like the future dot coms might come from them.
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
Bouwer
Super Contributor
I kinda stumbled across this company. "BioTime inc". Not listed in RSA.There are a few companies in this space and there might be a few better than this one to invest in. I just had a quick look through these type of companies, but the promise of living forever seems rather intriguing or to get granny to stop forgetting your name.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
US listed an an ETF probably the best route to spread the risk / reward ..
0 Kudos
EkisDoep
Frequent Contributor
I am looking at robotics companies. Some of them do bio tech related machines. There is an ETF listed on the NASDAQ called ROBO. It tracks 77 robotics companies world wide. I want to open a WebTrader account for such investments. Has anybody got an experience with WebTrader?
0 Kudos
Brainware
Frequent Contributor
You may want to look at www.etfdb.com There they have a whole list of US Etfs in various sectors and worldwide You can also enter a share name and find out which ETF has it
0 Kudos
warhippo
Super Contributor
I found The Vanguard Group (low costs) very good. See https://investor.vanguard.com/home/
0 Kudos