Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Bit behind or not?

Not applicable
The construction index took off. Shares like MUR and GRF. RBX didn't go up much. If i compare MUR and RBX on the same chart it look like RBX was high to start of with. What is the view on this. Dont thing there is much upside in the short term for RBX. Let us know. All the PRO's. Cheers
0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
Not applicable
Not sure if you can compare the two like that. Is there a way that it should be done. Please help out. Thanks
0 Kudos
kudu
Occasional Contributor
I am in saddle of the RBX horse and I've got my treasure map, some wiskey and a few cans of chilly beans. ready to ride. and that is basically it.haven't gone anywhere for a while now!
0 Kudos
GarethJ
Regular Contributor
The annoying thing I have found with Smallcaps over the last 9 months is that you hold them for two months and they do nothing. When you finally can't handle the boredom any longer you wake up in the morning, sell at a 1% loss and buy a good looking Top 40 share. Of course, that afternoon the share you just sold goes up 12.37%; the next day 15.48% and the third day another 13.26%. Hold them.
0 Kudos
kleinvis
Occasional Contributor
RBX seem to be moving UP, or am i just too positive
0 Kudos
KVW
Super Contributor
Well comparing the two, the difference has stayed consistant, comparing MUR, it seems like it's followed the trend. Or what am I missing?
0 Kudos
KVW
Super Contributor
16 Oct '08 is dropped below the trend but bounced back and has kept it.
0 Kudos
Quakedog
Super Contributor
Keep this one guys going higher soon! 30-35 short term!
0 Kudos