Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Black Gold

barry_1
Super Contributor
I shall be adding this share to my top 40 watchlist next month.I do not own ths share yet ,but certainly intend buying as soon as funds become available.I hold no other mining shares in this wretched mining market except WSL as a spec....To see my reason see Alert on sashares2010.blogspot.com
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
Not applicable
Barry, it is not like you to be buying under-performing stocks? Iron Ore still seems to be the way to go at the moment. KIO and BIL the strongest in the mining sector right now
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
Agree with Skaaptjop. If it bounces close to 14700 it is probably worth shorting.
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
Remember my Top 40 watchlist is for shares to be held over a longer period such a number of years....the seasonal lists are for shorter term....i would still of course look at the charts to decide when it is the optimal buying period....As for the share its main source of revenue comes from coal,i.e. 58% coal,30%mineral sands.The iron ore aquisition is interesting for it is likely to bring in more in a couple of years time....There is a surplus of export quality coal at the moment,but still room to supply the lower grades to Escom.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Interesting to note that agl actually bounced more today than bil. Maybe another to add, although all and sundry are shorting it
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Interesting to note that agl actually bounced more today than bil. Maybe another to add, although all and sundry are shorting it
0 Kudos