Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

BlackBerry

jakes007
Contributor
Can any body please tell me if it is possible to access OST from your BlackBerry?
0 Kudos
10 REPLIES 10
Not applicable
If you are able to downloap opera mini on it, then yes. (",)
0 Kudos
jakes007
Contributor
What is Opera mini, and where do I get it? Thanx for the help
0 Kudos
Not applicable
It's a mobile browser and you can get it @ operamini.com
0 Kudos
jack_of_all_tra
Occasional Contributor
Is it still a secure connection? Do you have all the features, trades etc? Is this browsing still free on the Blackberry. Sorry for all the questions...
0 Kudos
bulletjie_1
Frequent Contributor
Always check for the secure connection sign, even with Opera mini.The browsing is free, check with your SP. Opera mini works with most browsing from a blackberry.
0 Kudos
divz
Super Contributor
i downloaded the new beta version of opera and seems rather slow so i would download normal version
0 Kudos
warhippo
Super Contributor
We know there is a big difference between checking in on your accounts, (which is, after all, most of what we use mobile devices for) and actually making -- and executing -- trading decisions. The question now remains: Does anybody really make money trading while standing in line at the grocery store? The answer is: yes, your broker.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
sure .. the lazy system is designed to make me money while I drink wine ..
0 Kudos
warhippo
Super Contributor
Yes Simon, it reminds me of myself and of a song I first heard in Ireland "when I'm drinking that's when I'm thinking" Was it not Hemingway who did same when writing great novels?
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
ohno .. I can;t drink an think .. I just drink ..
0 Kudos