Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Blackberry

PLayer
Frequent Contributor
Hi I use the BB Bold as well and am loving it. With MTN you at present can get the BlackBerry Curve for R 149 per month on a MTN 100 price plan this also includes the Biz service for free (This usually cost R 60 per month) You then get via BlackBerry service get unlimited e-mail and internet. This on other handsets you would pay for data usage. I also have a E71 but am now a BB addict. Bold depending on your spend you may have to payin for the handset but u will not go wrong. Do not get the touch screen BB STORM
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
Player, why you say not the storm? i havent really looked into the storm, but would be keen to know why you say not? I think the bold sounds like a excellent model, what do you pay for that currently on MTN, i am also an MTN client and would like to stay with them?
0 Kudos
divz
Super Contributor
put mini.opera.com on your blackberry browser and try the new mini beta 5 auto detects your type of phone
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
morning..if you want a great mobile market site, I recon try igmobile.com try there demo account first. it works so well on a blackberry but it also works on all other mobile phones..you simply set up a watchlist and away youe go.
0 Kudos
Muffy
Occasional Contributor
Does price streamer work on the Nokia E71? If not, on what hand held device does it work? Anybody know?
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
price streamer is in flash an I know of no mobile that plays flash in the browser, so in short - none ..
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
It would be really cool, and something very new for the SA market which will add extreme value to OST clients, if OST could create something like this oneday: http://www.istockmanager.com/blackberry
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I recently got the bold on a vodacom talk240...cost R570/ month. Gives you 240 free minutes and unlimited email/browsing and cost above includes phone payment over 24 months.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
trick is to understand what you need from your phone .. blackberry excellent at email but not high speed internet access .. if you want speed while surfing you need a phone with HSDPA .. most if not all ohone swill do email and many will sync with exchange server if required ..
0 Kudos