Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Blood is in the air

Not applicable
Holy Sh*t! All Share down 4%! I'm ruined.
0 Kudos
10 REPLIES 10
richardw
Super Contributor
Hurt or ruined? Using derivatives?
0 Kudos
Mr_S
Super Contributor
How much did u loose? i saw sumone go long on AGL yest with abt 500k! Ouch!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
people went long to the tune of 830 million yesterday...
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Ya the market has been waiting for this news from anglo's..NO DIVIDENDd...they have not cut their dividends in decades if I am not mistaken..so this is a radical shift..and is in part a consequence of their selling non core assets that were originally aquired to help easy the cyclical nature of the minining industry.
0 Kudos
SkarlakenKoos
Frequent Contributor
if i remember correctly not even netcor cut their div when things were going pearshaped... this is pretty bad!
0 Kudos
Electrox
Super Contributor
So are all these guys now Buying BIL's today? holding up pretty well. at least they still have a div. :)
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
ya electrox the way i see it is that everyone is looking at china for a recovery and apparently thier making the right moves, take a look at bil, mittal both holding out.
0 Kudos
Electrox
Super Contributor
Ya, Now im pretty convinced this is what is happening.
0 Kudos
platsak
Super Contributor
Problably worse to come by Monday and next week. Wheres the next critical levels?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I'm starting to think Topi is at the beginnig of the major C-wave down. If this is the case, stock up on tinned food or gold.
0 Kudos