Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Blue Stallion AMS...

Not applicable
The pre-emptive Blue-chip.Giving us a R656 low for the day. I'm going conservative.Considering a cfd buy-in at R625.Remembering that it is December and volumes are thin,traditionally.Volatility is peeing thru the curtains. I see U.Yes, I do ( heh)
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
Not applicable
Blushy typo: uh...'peeping'
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Casting our eyes at New York, we see the Bullish Percentage has climbed by 5% since 10 Dec = more Bull ahead for General mkt.The Dow saw a Bear Trap on 1 Dec...and those Shorts had some heat to contend with, as they covered.So,the FED rules as at.##But yeah....tricky business.In this age of the Flash-crash.
0 Kudos
WR
Regular Contributor
This share should be at R800 per share, not sure why its hanging so low. I am adding to my positions at the lows. Should reach R1200 if it breaches R800, and that a BEEEG "IF"
0 Kudos
WR
Regular Contributor
This share should be at R800 per share, not sure why its hanging so low. I am adding to my positions at the lows. Should reach R1200 if it breaches R800, and that a BEEEG "IF"
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Say what? 800 hmm still a ways to go and struggling to jump 830 for a long time now, and that 1200???? 24 months later and you are waiting for what? Maybe another 24 months and we could see a reversal to there but buy low (around todays levels 660 to 680) keep and sell high around those 1200 levels.....
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
It seems to be rangebound at the moment between about 660 and 720.I'm trying to trade this range until there's a breakout.
0 Kudos