Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Boks vs All Blacks

Gert15
Contributor
What will happen tomorrow. We should be better(hope), but I think the smack is going to be bigger than last week.
0 Kudos
12 REPLIES 12
divz
Super Contributor
Have faith gert the Boks will be back
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I hope we come back or at least we try compete !!! Last week was a shocker....
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
As long as that team carries dead wood, they will loose against the All Blacks in New Zealand.
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
Bakkies was a prime example of that.
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
We can't win .just the margin of defeat will be less . THE CORRECTION FROM THE PREVIOUS GAME.
0 Kudos
Quakedog
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Lol does anyone think we will win? not even 1 person ? blaaah
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
The game of odds will make me play 100:1 for a Bok win..nothing less!!
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Yeah SA is around 2,2 to 2,5 to 1. NZ are solid favorites
0 Kudos
Not applicable
My perception is that everytime the largest part of the team is made up of Bulls players we loose.
0 Kudos
Blik
Super Contributor
Given that NZ are No. 1 by 4 points, probably means that they should win - on paper. But you never know with Springbok - All Black clashes. The Boks are too good a team to play roll over too often. Very close to call - my heart says the Boks by a few, and my right fist is smacking my head telling it to shut the heck up! Just for the record this will be the 80th game against the old foe, and we have won 33, lost 43 and drawn 3 to date. The greater % of losses coming after integration. For those of you with some time to waste, check out the site www.genslin.us/bokke/
0 Kudos