Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Books to read

Frequent Contributor
Hi Which books do you guys recommend to read for trading and technical analysis?
0 Kudos
10 REPLIES 10
Frequent Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Hot Commodities - Jim Rogers
0 Kudos
Not applicable
More answers were given in the thread called "Interesting" by Jesuit earlier this morning.
0 Kudos
doomsdayza
Super Contributor
I found a cr4p load of e-books on rapidshare.com. You need to get an account though (inexpensively - couple of Euro) and you can download unlimited stuff. Then Google for a rapidshare explorer / search engine and search for the book you looking for or "stocks" or such like. The search enginge will give you file links to rapidshare. I found about 2 gigs worth of stuff covering all sorts of trading / investing topics.
0 Kudos
schizo
Frequent Contributor
its a dead link...tried downloading it but all i got was empty files
0 Kudos
doomsdayza
Super Contributor
what was a dead link? if you are referring to rapidshare there are numerous search engines, you got to try a few as the file links expire over time. you'll eventually find one which has fresh links.
0 Kudos
Frequent Contributor
Thanks guys
0 Kudos
schizo
Frequent Contributor
the file that i am referring to is the one that has all the trading books and is about 2 gigs, ive tried downloading it on several torrent sites but i get the same result, dead links or empty folders named after the books, have you downloaded it successfully ?
0 Kudos
Ninja
Super Contributor
Richer than Buffet - Day trading to ultra wealth by Magliolo. A useful starting point to technical analysis.
0 Kudos
doomsdayza
Super Contributor
ye i did manage to dl successfully. but it wasn't one file though, it was 59 .rar files called stock_books_001 - 059 averaging about 30megs in size. keep trying, you'll find the links somewhere.
0 Kudos