Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Bottom's in!

Brazen
Super Contributor
It's a bloody nuthouse out there Y. Managed to make a few bucks off AGL today - quick in and out. But, really may as well be red or black.
0 Kudos
YNWA
Super Contributor
ja B...I was just thinking that it was only 2 years ago, 2005/6, that pretty much the same characters [Nova, Dinen, Chartman etc] were gaaning aan about how the TOPI went thru' 16000, 18,000 & 22,000 like schitte thru' a goose..... and here we are greyér, rounder & sober but I dont know if we're any the wiser....were we slapped with a wet mullett?....I don't know...don't care...I am still alive & this a$$ of mine has some seriaaas jiving to do. Adios
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Yeah Y....Put your hands up for OOM PAUL.Now at R8000 per KOIN ! Got my end-of-the world ( heh) Blog at >>> finblogs24.com. ******************************************************* Go ahead...Flamethrowers Unite !.... ( friendly visits also welcome.)
0 Kudos
_nova
Super Contributor
zarp??? is this really you??? say something doom and gloom so we can be sure it's you?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Join the party Zarp ! my goodness , it is happening just like you said.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Just for you, Up :....Google ZARP'S MILLENNIUM MARKET.it's Alien Time.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
cheers , i like what "Gold will AUTOMATICALLY adjust to currency-destruction." Ya , it has not been the fastest growing investment but it does hold a steady increasing value.
0 Kudos