Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Bounce over?

Not applicable
Big bounce we had as mentioned in earlier post, targets met on the long, now short if she holds
0 Kudos
9 REPLIES 9
GrantRB
Contributor
Im hoping we hold and then short based on negative data from US of A
0 Kudos
Not applicable
well our market has been a steam train..and we were so lucky to have Tuesday as a holiday..we seem to be way ahead of the rest.Im trading the charts and doing as my system says..but lets see
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Nice call frost.How did u get the target?
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
I suspect huge volitility to continue for some time and I'm biased to the downside. A retrace would be something to short, but getting the timing right, now that is the mil $ question.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Have you an email, then I will mail you the chart later
0 Kudos
Not applicable
good news so on with the steam boat..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Sneaky blikskottel, knew that short was there, ah well re entered and all is well
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
spread is too wild...ALSI all over the chart since 2.30pm ...spread from 2 to 30. and its Friday
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Got it and closed out.Frost looking at the sp500 it seems that we completed wave 4c up and started wave 4d down now.My target for the sp 500 wave 5 down is 10030+-.So we could see alsi go to 24000.
0 Kudos