Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Braaaaaazen... Graaaaaavey!!!

john_1
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
11 REPLIES 11
Wizard
Super Contributor
In the Love truck outside JSE
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
No ADSL for over a week and dial-up is a bore. Back on FOR NOW. As for Gravy, he's suffering from inertia after two naked months on the deck.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Hi there B baby I was beginning to think that you had defected to another forum, what a sad thing that would be indeed, your wit and gravy's cool head have been missed. Chartist continues to woo his congregation of newbile young men with his amazing predictive feats. I am much more interested in the loot I have been making on amplats and sasol. I am still trading like a woes and letting no brainers fly by. The more I learn the more I realize how little I know.
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
LOL! Churchist and his merry band of disciples. Only things I'm in is an SSF on GFI at 12250 and an installment I had from late last year on APN. APN looking good but it's gotta break 135 and GFI - who the *&%$ knows. This is my last gold share. No really.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
I also want Band of followers, maybe I can get a few of those 3 world newly rich beauties who dont want expensive gifts of gold and jewlels on my side, any insights.
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Insights? Just one. Become obscenely rich. Talking of obscence where is that YNWA? Still stalking nubile teenagers?
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
I thought the whole thing about being indapendent and self empowerded meant that these newly wealthy babes were looking for more than more money and if not, I dont think the metal bulls have anything to worry about. I see that whole problem diffrently, Once all the girls are satisfied , they just turn their attention to the boys. Just think how much gold C man is going to have to buy and gifts he will have to lavish on them, to prove to his boys that he is not only a seer but a man of action and buying power as well.
0 Kudos
Tango
Super Contributor
LOL! I said the same thing a few weeks ago when I was stopped out of HAR. Then saw it drop. Then climb. I've also had enough of those losers. I know they are going to the moon one of these days, but trying to time it will put me in the poorhouse.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Hey dude, been keeping the flag flyin, I see. My own flagpole been sundamaged of late, so keepin it low..
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Now that we have the gang accounted for.. all except Zing that is it is time to have one of those ripping threads that makes the talk of the week end dinner party circiut.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I suffered from Inertia once, until I realised it was 2 words and Ertia was actualy a scragly hoe. Similar to waking up at the crack of Dawn. My only play this week is Sasol, for what its worth. The yellow metal as me seeing green and red lately, and neither colour is good for my digestive system.
0 Kudos