Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Brave Vs. Stupid

Big_Bucks
Super Contributor
Who buys 50000 TOPDWQ @ almost R3 at the bell on a heavy down day ? Respect man... you either know something or you burn tomorrow. There must always be a bottom and this is SA not Zim.
0 Kudos
8 REPLIES 8
john_1
Super Contributor
just stupid to be trading waves!
0 Kudos
scandal
Super Contributor
hehe or they counting on good data from US that was out 08h30ET and looking for a green close on dow. Then we follow up tomorrow on open. Red on dow was not even 25% of previous green day so candles show fail piercing move, that could mean green day today. I went long tonight for up on open. Bears will be *****ing on open tomorrow. OMO
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I'm with you Scandal. While everyone was climbing into topdwp at the close, I was buying bits and pieces of topdwk at 40c. Now all I need is for the Dow to continue it's green trend of the last hour or so. Please...
0 Kudos
Big_Bucks
Super Contributor
I'm with you on this one Scandal, also went long at the close , hoping for a nice upside in the AM. ( ps. long meaning over night + maybe 4-6 of next day ) This is waves we're talking about
0 Kudos
scandal
Super Contributor
I think crude oil readings will play a role. Oil chart been going down but if reserve readings are not good it could hamper momentum on DOW. We wait and see. Good trading!
0 Kudos
Samir
Super Contributor
Possibly market maker who had to buy back??
0 Kudos
Pam_1
Regular Contributor
Hindsight shows quite a clever move - He's in the money this morning. Oh how I wish for a crystal ball like that!!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
HINDSIGHT should be the best teacher " either go with your instincts or go against" i am planning on going against as i also guess wrong"
0 Kudos