Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Brazen

john_1
Super Contributor
Thank God, for those big black boots baby!
0 Kudos
30 REPLIES 30
Brazen
Super Contributor
Thank God! Funny thing, it was R3 up in the opening when I sold, about 258something. But did I waver? I did not.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
You are smart Girl. I think you going to be around a long time. Yesterday I wavered to take profits on my amplats up R5ooo now down R8ooo oh! well. I still get stuck between investing and trading it is my biggest mistake that I make over and over. ( I am not investing when using geared instuments.. I am such a dummy)
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
John . I am playing around with an idea and i kinda need your advice on the feasibility of the substance of the idea. I would really like to buy bank shares for 60K on assumption that 1. The shares are relativity cheap 2. An Uncle Tito will leave interest rate unchanged. Zarp made an interesting point when he said that Tito is the ex minister of labour and giving the fact that Govt is offering 6.5% wage increase, if interest rate increases tommorrow and if we were to discount the increase in interest rate into the Salary negotiation offer of 6.5% , then that offer become like a 5.8% increase. There will be no end to the strike...omo. Any thoughts?
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Bank shares are off over 10%. Why try call the market, wait...If he does not raise rate then act, Personally I think he will and so does the market hence the moves down already and in fact the market is already pricing in more than one move, I think, so basically I think you are behind the curve. Cheap is a very relative statment.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
You're no dummy. It's my no.1 problem too. I keep thinking, but it's a great company, it's gonna be great in 5 years. You have to rid yourself of that investment outlook. Also seen the value of EOD stops. If it closes below I sell, no matter what it does the next day. Selling into that opening strength on SOL seemed crazy. But those levels don't lie. It's like the market tells you, and then very kindly offers you a grace period in which to get out. If you don't listen you get royally f***ked.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Dont talk like that,at this stange, Being royally fu## seems like a great Idea.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
About that "great" company goldfields, give up it just sh!t
0 Kudos
Ditzy
Frequent Contributor
Tantric rules book on the way !!
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
We all have our blind spots. You have your little crush on Simon and his costumes, I have GFI.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
..she likes useless pretty things that don't make any money..
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Gravy...At least Brazen has got Zarp on her side with regard to GFI. Check Zarp posting on GFI?
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Preston. another piece of advice, don't read Zarps posts.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
I hope it comes with instuctors,
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
I mean instuctions
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Of course if GFI doesn't f****ng close above fu**ing 119 it's f**c*ng toast.
0 Kudos
Ditzy
Frequent Contributor
Brazen could send you a few russian instructors... errr, instructions.
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
The girls don't do tantric Ditz, it's not econimical. And as you well know, with most men it's not necessary ;)
0 Kudos
Ditzy
Frequent Contributor
Girls ? Did John said anything 'bout girls ?
0 Kudos