Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Break-even Calculation

Mr_S
Super Contributor
Some time ago, a very kind guy on this forum sent me a spreadsheet on how to calculate break-even amounts on share purchases, i would like to get it again since it got deleted off my computer after i had a million viruses...they didnt back up all my files.
0 Kudos
16 REPLIES 16
Ray_1
Occasional Contributor
it might have been me, what is your e-mail address ?
0 Kudos
Mr_S
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
CHATTYCHAT
Super Contributor
That's right :-) blame it upon someone else not to have backed up your (personal) files.
0 Kudos
Hibiscus
Regular Contributor
My stupid contribution to all of us!"!! I cant spel bit I can spel "B A C K U P". Can you dear forummite???
0 Kudos
seq903666
New Contributor
Hi there Ray, could you be so kind as to forward me the break even spreadsheet too. My email address is [email protected]
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Hi Ray. Whould you be so kind to email it to me as well at [email protected]. ? Thanx a million!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Don't use your account number as your handle!
0 Kudos
Mavusana
Occasional Contributor
Hi Mr S... would you be kind to please send it to me as well... e-mail... [email protected].
0 Kudos
Not applicable
re the million viruses, i have found bitdefender affordable and good as antivirus program
0 Kudos
SIMBA
Super Contributor
Hi Ray would you send me a copy if you have one left to [email protected] thank you....
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Mr Ray, i would like to see it as well, please mail it to me at [email protected] thanks.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Hi Ray, would you also be so kind as to send it to me at [email protected]? Thanks alot...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Hi Ray, I will appreciate it, if you could also e-mail me your spreadsheet. My e-mail address is: [email protected] Thanking You
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Hey guys if you can please email me as well [email protected] thank you very much people.
0 Kudos
Mr_S
Super Contributor
hey guys, listen i have not recieved anything yet but once i do i will forward it to you guys. It was very useful, wish i can get it again
0 Kudos
sasa
Regular Contributor
Ray, could I also please get it on [email protected]. Thx
0 Kudos