Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Breakout... ???

Not applicable
Looking at this graph, it is clear that a symmetrical triangle is forming. Is this the time now to get in on the share at 418c level??... Seeing as though the trend is upward, stochastic is approaching the lower/low end depending on the period you choose and fundamentals are solid, i believe that there will be a strong breakout over the next month??... Please can we discuss this further, does anyone believe in a breakdown occuring at these levels??...
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
kwagga
Super Contributor
I'd wait for the breakout before entering the trade. It will come - clear as mud, but it could be in the wrong direction.
0 Kudos
Wino
Super Contributor
Great share but have to watch Cu price. If it keeps trending downward like the past week, it will increase selling pressure.
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
My money is on an upward break.You might still get another drop to about 422 in my opinion.
0 Kudos
suki
Super Contributor
where is this share going? any ideas.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
The breakout should be positive as the fundamentals are solid but again with all the uncertainty in the markets due to greece one is left with no other alternative but to wait an see!... The share is reaching suport at these levels so it should start changing direction!... If it breaks through the bottom support then the break could be dowwards!... So just look out!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
The breakout should be positive as the fundamentals are solid but again with all the uncertainty in the markets due to greece one is left with no other alternative but to wait an see!... The share is reaching suport at these levels so it should start changing direction!... If it breaks through the bottom support then the break could be dowwards!... So just look out!
0 Kudos