Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Broke through R75 earlier

Not applicable
That is a big mark in my books that it broke out of the 70-75 band, what do you guys think ? I think possibly a quick gain to 84-86....
0 Kudos
36 REPLIES 36
HateGauteng
Super Contributor
A close above R74 today will be very bullish. Possible breakout from a long falling wedge.
0 Kudos
doomsdayza
Super Contributor
descending triangle :) agree with the 7500. close above it would put me long too.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I remember the Steinhoff CEO complaining htat you have to post a loss these days to get your shareprice to move. Harmony seems to be proving him right!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
lol so much more is involved with today's move
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
That a breakout on a fan. Very bullish. R80 is the target, not a cent above that.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
80 ? when today's target ? ;)
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
no snap, don't be a chop. that's a profit take target.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Ok! where do you get R80 from? IMO that's no resistance level.
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
That's the top of your fan and yes that's a resistance point. I'm not saying it won't go any futher, but that's were I take some profit.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Ok I don't know anything about fans :)
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
A fan principle is very simple and highly reliable. Go to help and education and view the technical analysis presentation. Then open the Harmony chart and draw your fan.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Hey who you calling a chop!
0 Kudos
HateGauteng
Super Contributor
Trading over R75 now. You okes getting some??
0 Kudos
doomsdayza
Super Contributor
got in about 7540's... not holding my breath but you miss 100% of the (higher probability) shots you don't take. you?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I feel the same way about gold fields. I used the fib tool from the 12 of Jan close to the 4th of Feb close and todays price is pretty much on the 100%, so the share should encounter some resistance, even if it is for the very short term. This however could mean nothing if the share closes higher again tomorrow.
0 Kudos
GarethJ
Regular Contributor
HAR pumping in the the US too at the moment!!
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
Have you seen, all about Hidden Valley in Papua Guinea where a huge gold deposit is being mined for only $350 per ounce?See my blog on the 27 April sashares2010.blogspot.com
0 Kudos
HateGauteng
Super Contributor
Got in just under R75. Was using R74 as resistance.
0 Kudos
HateGauteng
Super Contributor
0 Kudos