Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Broke through R75 earlier

Not applicable
YAY!!! UP UP UP!!! Are you guys holding for 85 or selling at 80 ?
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
Well, snap you have a few options here. I definitely see some resistance at 80, but momentum could push us through that. In the meantime we have broken resistance at 74 - 75 which now forms a major support level, so if you've bought at 69.50 like me, you now have the luxury of setting a stop at around the new support levels and ride this uptrend, knowing that whatever happens you turn profit. Isn't this a grand game?
0 Kudos
doomsdayza
Super Contributor
and that's why u buy @ market... else you miss the train. fiddlesticks.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Oh my word its flying, 78.70 now. I think I'm going to hold for the 80s- if its going up this fast why not. Yeah I got in at 71.50 or so, so sitting at a nice 35% profit or so (:
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
Well, snap you have a few options here. I definitely see some resistance at 80, but momentum could push us through that. In the meantime we have broken resistance at 74 - 75 which now forms a major support level, so if you've bought at 69.50 like me, you now have the luxury of setting a stop at around the new support levels and ride this uptrend, knowing that whatever happens you turn profit. Isn't this a grand game?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Oh my word its flying, 78.70 now. I think I'm going to hold for the 80s- if its going up this fast why not. Yeah I got in at 71.50 or so, so sitting at a nice 35% profit or so (:
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
well spotted guys.. well done on your profits
0 Kudos
Not applicable
79.80 lol I can't keep up... It's moving too fast:)
0 Kudos
Not applicable
well done on your profits
0 Kudos
HateGauteng
Super Contributor
If it breaks R80, I'm adding more with the profits I'm making from the CFDs.
0 Kudos
Fredsed
Super Contributor
Price action on HAR has hallmarks of manipulation.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
0 Kudos
Fredsed
Super Contributor
To me it appears that price consistency is quite out of line with the peer group, there is much faster trading, a narrow band of lot size. Previously held in narrow range several weeks when peer group had volatility. Just appears too odd for too long. PS: Can those guys buying all the Rands on the planet please do it when I am sleeping.
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
Thanks John. One of the best parts of trading on SBK OST is this forum.
0 Kudos