Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Broker for ASX shares?

Not applicable
All the nationalization/Malema for next president murmurs has forced me to start looking for another destination for my long term value investment portfolio. Aus looks to be stable and also in the resources game, which I understand well. I couldn't find a broker yet, as most require me to have an Aus address, which I hopefully will not get soon. Does anybody here invest on the ASX in individual stocks - through what broker? I need to be able to buy even small companies according to my investment approach.
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Not applicable
Quite difficult if you don't have a TFN number and or a adress,try belldirect.com.au,they seem to have the lowest costs,there are others like E-trade etc.Very good market to invest in if commodities is your choice My pick include the following shares,Silverlake res. Myers stores,Sundance res.And Maquarie group.Good stable companies with exellent long term prospects.Good investing
0 Kudos
doomsdayza
Super Contributor
haven't done much research on it but check out internaxx.com. based in luxembourg but think they offer major exchange exposure.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
the largest brokers (by a long way) in AUS are comsec and etrade ..
0 Kudos