Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Brutal

FEK
Super Contributor
Looks like stabilizing around R32 and $3 on ADR listing in NY.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
@ Kwagga, I remember telling Simon Brown that i like Netflicks ($12 - $35) , this was the time when everyone and everything was smashing Netflicks. A few years on, Netflicks , is now trading at $320. GFI has got upside potential. I do believe that it
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
Preston - That gold price isn't going anywhere unless the dollar start loosing strength. What every gold bug seems to have underestimated is the strength of the fiat currency of the world, even with their printing press working 24/7. Everyone wants dollars. I spoke to my brother in law a few days ago. He imports some specialized engineering parts from China. He's suppliers want to be paid in USD and not Yuan. Now that kinda sums it up for me. Gold will have it's day again, but not without some serious loss of time value of money if you own too much of the shiny stuff right now. I haven't got anything against gold. It's probably the stocks I watch the most from day to day, and I'll be ready for the bounce, but that will be based on fact, not hope.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
remember GFI got dumped out of the Top40 today ..
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
Sell GFI and MSM, buy LHC and CCO thats the trade
0 Kudos