Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Building Sector

Brommie
Frequent Contributor
What is driving the price increases behind BSR, MUR, GRF and WEA? By now the 2010 soccer world cup should have been factored into the prices?
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
grandmaster
Frequent Contributor
Continued good results(and descent prospects in the med term),infrastructural spend(and this not being effected by interest rate rises).
0 Kudos
Brommie
Frequent Contributor
Is there much more upside in the building sector? IMO it should start to get bumpy at these price and PE levels, but all the prices seem to sail smoothly north.
0 Kudos
grandmaster
Frequent Contributor
As I've said before,I like DAW(const & mat)-a good solid stock which keeps on ticking(see 3 or 5 yr graphs).They've just released another positive trading update.I like ESOR as well.Good luck.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
ESOR and SAN are promising stocks for the year. BSR and WBO did well last year. I think WEA is quite good also by looking at the chart but I would not but my money on it based on my previous background with their operations.
0 Kudos