Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Bullishness Gone yet?

Not applicable
See it has traded to 94c now..were the punters?
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
SKALA
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
lol, check todays sens .. they have paid somebody to say they worth 370c .. hohum ..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Brings to mind that dominion mine saga at first uranium. The competent persons report was used as the basis not only for the capital, but also for the design of the plant nogal - what a fiasco that was
0 Kudos
Not applicable
It trading at 78cents now..lol The directors must buy some more at these current levels to entice greedy people...it is a bargain according to some analysts..think a typo in that report, not 370 but 37cents, he accidentally added a 0 ?, it happens from time to time... so where the Punters huh huh?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Well, all I can say is that Robin Vela must be in deep poopoo (lets see if this gets past the net nanny?), because by my calculation - he has a paper loss of around R12million. I sure do hope he wasn't geared with his stock purchases - but then again, a director that came from obscurity - where did he get R20m to buy shares in the first place?
0 Kudos