Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Bulls 1 - Sharks 0

hobo
Contributor
Sorry guys - you loose...
0 Kudos
12 REPLIES 12
hobo
Contributor
And I'm sure Jesus is real proud too....
0 Kudos
chivas
Contributor
No complaints and no ill feelings but the scoreboard was watching a different game. At least both SA sides showed the world that SA sides are playing the best rugby. Now it is up to the Springboks to carry this on
0 Kudos
Not applicable
no one lost guys great rugby
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
My score was wrong.....dammmmmm.....
0 Kudos
Copper
Regular Contributor
SA sides playing the best rugby?? Are you looney!! If they had played the same untidy ball in New Zealand they would have got the stuffing beaten out of them!! Great game but be realistic mate!!
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
Chelsea 1- Man Utd 0 I was not very happy with that result.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
ya bru , but only because the Sharks took there victory for granted 3 minuses before the end ..
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
Copper - you know why they did not play New Zealand ? Because New Zealand lost bro !!!!!
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
it was an awesome game, but the sharks only played for 78 minutes. After that last try they just assumed they'd won and didn't focus on the conversion (which was rushed and fluffed) and then James aimlessly kicked the ball away with about 35 seconds to go. He seemed not to understand that the other team can't score if we have the ball.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I am a staunch Sharks supporter,but i am sad to say that they are the biggest chokers in world rugby....Promise a lot but deliver nothing year after year.
0 Kudos
dilligaff
Super Contributor
As a Stormers' supporter, i had a wry grin, when reading pre-game that the Sharks were like a Wonderbra .........lots of support, but no cup. And then as I watched, the Cup slipped....
0 Kudos
Bossie_Bek
Contributor
Eina!!! The sharks pre-empted the FAT LADY.
0 Kudos